5 Things to Remember when Hosting a Bowling Party
A bowling party is a great way to spend time with friends and add a little excitement and competition to the get together. Whether celebrating a special occasion, or just looking for a fun way to relieve stress, bowling is an activity that can be enjoyed by all ages. In addition to the number of bowling alley lanes you will require, you will also need to keep your budget in mind when planning your event. You will find that the bowling alley cost is much more affordable than having your party in a lot of other locations that don’t have nearly as much to offer. These are some things to keep in mind to help make your bowling party a memorable occasion:
- Some bowling alleys offer party packages that include everything you need for children’s or adults’ bowling parties, and they may include coupons so that you get more for your money.
- Determine how many bowling alley lanes you will need for the number of guests you are inviting, and reserve them ahead of time.
- Find out if there are special deals on shoe rentals, or if guests will need to pay for their own. Include any costs they will have on their invitations.
- Decide whether to incorporate the food from the bowling alley into the party menu, or whether you will need to bring food from another location.
- Have inexpensive t-shirts printed with the guests’ names on them, and bowling decorations to give as party favors, to make them feel more like a member of the bowling team.
You can make your bowling party as festive as any other party. The only difference is that it will include a form of entertainment that almost everyone can enjoy. Call Murrey Bowling at 310-532-6091, to learn more about opening your own bowling alley.< Back